My Newspaper story

Cafeteria Craziness
I thought the cafeteria cook might be an alien when on Monday our meatballs looked like eye balls and worms and the meat balls stared blinking.
Tuesday our tacos started saying get us out of here we don’t won’t to get eaten.
Wednesday the wieners grew legs and ran away to the gym and stared running and playing games with the grade 3 class.
Thursday our mashed photos started to move off our plates onto the floor and rolled out of the school and onto the road, slides, and inside of a parked potato truck. Then the people were done unloading the truck and they went back to the potato farm.
Friday the fish had 25 eye balls and there gills where their mouths should be. They were breathing so they have lungs and I’m eating this……….uggggg!
When I have to clean the school I go into the janitor’s closet and I found all of the teachers wrapped in green cones. There was the Grade 5 teacher, Grade 4 teacher, Grade 3 teacher, Grade 2 teacher, Grade 1 teacher ,and the Ks teacher were all in there.
Every time I was down cleaning the school and I would hear and see a space ship blast off behind the school with our cafeteria cook in it. Sometimes I do want to try and take the cafeteria cooks human mask off but I know I will get busted and get detention for 63 days. Maybe I could try to hit her alien space ship but she probably would get hit by her alien space belters on her space ship and save her so I have to live like this my entire school life.

The End